Monday 14 April 2014

Homemade Facials

Today I have my two favourite facials I do on a regular basis. The first one is great for exfoliation, and for glowing skin, and the second one is good for getting soft skin. The second one is my favourite at the moment.

Make sure to start with a clean face

Honey and Sugar Facial
(pretty self explanitory)

1 teaspoon of honey

1 teaspoon of white sugar

It should be thick enough not to drip of your face. As you apply, rub it on in small circular motions to exfoliate.

 Nutmeg Facial

 2 teaspoons of honey

2 teaspoons of nutmeg

 1/2 teaspoon of milk

It should be a thin mixture. Apply all of it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.

P.S. I took so many photos of honey, and they all ended up out of focus :( but I hope these ones are okay.

Hope you all have a lovely week, and enjoy easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment